Which is better, one big suitcase or lots of little ones? Since Bob took the big suitcase with him on his last trip over and didn't have to bring it back, we had to decide how best to pack my things and a few more of Bob's things. How much do you take for a three to four month trip and not get tired of wearing the same thing. It's surprising how quickly the small ones fill up. We ended up with four small moderately-filled suitcases instead of three over-stuffed suitcases.
How nice it was that a car came to pick us up. I feel spoiled, the driver loaded the bags, opened our doors and whisked us off to the airport. What a nice ride! Bottled water waiting, able to stretch your legs out and nice conversation with the driver. Such a luxury not to have to worry about driving and parking!
So now we are here at the airport, all checked in and waiting for our flight to LA. I even was enrolled in Sky Miles Program so I can earn my own reward miles. The long journey begins, but it is just the start of an exciting time of travel, exploration and adventure!

I hope you will rack up enough miles to come visit us! :)
ReplyDelete