I can’t believe my time here in this beautiful country is quickly coming to an end. I have to confess I wasn’t sure I wanted to come at first and be away from home for so long and to take that long flight. If I was asked again, I wouldn’t hesitate to come back. The experience has been awesome. Despite the floods, cyclones and rains it has been the best time.
Blessing #1 – The blessing of being able to travel to Australia
First and foremost I was able to be here with my husband and to see first hand what he goes through on a business trip. I knew it was never easy. It may sound so glamorous to travel the world, but you can’t imagine how hard he works having to do one job while still keeping track of another job back in the States. Which is not easy with the time difference, it makes for late nights and early mornings and not a lot of time to relax. But we managed to squeeze in as much as we could on the weekends even though he had a weekly early Saturday morning call and reports that had to be submitted by Sunday evening.
We bring back wonderful memories along with thousands of pictures of this land down under. The people are so friendly and welcoming and we made wonderful friends through a warm and inviting church.
Blessing #3 – The blessing of new, life-long friends
| Diane, Barbara K, Jill, Dean mainly music kitchen workers |
Blessing #4 – The blessing of family

A job well done! My morning routine is about to change. I'll miss thinking about you and the wonderful things you shared each morning throughout the day. Thanks for sharing with us. Love the picture of Maddy!
ReplyDeleteThe blogger within you was born....when you get back you'll be earning to tell us something about the flight....you just wait! ;)
ReplyDeleteAwh.... you made me cry (not to hard to do)!
ReplyDelete