Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thanks

I had a great time with Phil, Rachel and Klaus and enjoyed watching the lake and the wildlife. It is so nice to be able to picture them in their home and their surrounding area. It makes them feel so much closer even though they are still so far away!

The train trip home was a little bit longer. The train was three hours late due to the flooding along the rail lines and I missed my connection in Chicago. The same couple I met at the beginning of the trip had the same return trip as I did so we traveled together all the way home. They made arrangements for us all and I arrived home four hours late but safe. I’m so glad it happened on the way home and not the way out!

Thanks Phil, Rachel and Klaus I had a great time!!!!

Thanks for showing me around

Thanks Rachel for picking me up in the early morning hours and playing games



Thanks Phil for showing me around church and taking me to the train and...

to Ben Franklin!
(Years ago I used to go to a Ben Franklin store all the time)


Thanks Klaus for all the licks and love

Thanks for letting me come and stay with you

Thanks for all the good food

Can't wait to meet the little one!

Thanks for letting me come and hang out!

1 comment: