Bob and I are excited for our short-term move to Australia. We leave in 9 days!
I'll not only be living on the other side of the world but on the bottom of the world. Doesn't that mean I'll be living upside down from the rest of you?
Just imagine while you are sleeping, I'll be in the middle of the next day and when you are waking up, I'll have already completed that day. While it is winter here, we will be enjoying summer!
We are busy getting ready. I've been preparing Sammy (the cat) and getting him ready to go live with our petsitter and a cat and dog or two! Plus trying to pack for summer while it is snowing here and remembering all we have to do to leave our home for a few months.

Thank goodness for modern technology that although I will be without the use of my cell phone, we can Skype, email, and blog. Plus there is always that old fashioned way of letter writing and sending postcards.
I'll not only be living on the other side of the world but on the bottom of the world. Doesn't that mean I'll be living upside down from the rest of you?
Just imagine while you are sleeping, I'll be in the middle of the next day and when you are waking up, I'll have already completed that day. While it is winter here, we will be enjoying summer!
We are busy getting ready. I've been preparing Sammy (the cat) and getting him ready to go live with our petsitter and a cat and dog or two! Plus trying to pack for summer while it is snowing here and remembering all we have to do to leave our home for a few months.

Thank goodness for modern technology that although I will be without the use of my cell phone, we can Skype, email, and blog. Plus there is always that old fashioned way of letter writing and sending postcards.
I hope this blog will help us keep in touch with our family while we are "living down under". I'd like to thank Rachel for setting this blog up and for getting me started.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm having trouble posting!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute blog. We will be sure to follow and can't wait to see some amazing pics!
Hope you had a great holiday!
Karen,
ReplyDeleteThe world traveler, I will share with Brad. Soak up the sun and have some fun for us snow worshipers. Rosanne
Thanks for setting this up so we can share in your adventure. I can't wait for your updates!
ReplyDelete