Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Published!


Many months ago Christy showed me this website where you could have your blog published in book form. Being technology challenged I put it off. But for my birthday they gave me a coupon for that website.  I finally took the time to look into it and now I have a book form of my blog from our time in Australia!
I was able to pick out the dates to be included, the cover design, the photo for the front and back covers and I was also able to include a dedication. So I spent some time working on the dedication. After finishing, I was disappointed to find that I was restricted to 150 characters so I had to work and work on editing it to include what I wanted to convey. I had to cut out a lot. So I decided to print the full dedication here in my blog.


 

Living Upsidedown   - a blog about being displaced on the other side of the world

This is about an empty-nest housewife and her adventures on being transplanted to Australia for a few months while her husband was on a temporary work assignment for his company.
To my husband Bob, I could never have imagined the wonderful journey we would share together when we began our life together over thirty-three years ago.  It has been an amazing one of laughter and tears, ups and downs, joys and sorrows.  We have traveled near and now far and it has been a wonderful life. I appreciate your love for me and our family, your hard work to support us, and your character to be true to the God you love. Bob, you are my love.
I thank Ben, Phillip, Christy, Rachel, Maddie and Annika for your love and support. Rachel and Phil, thank you for your help in getting my blog started. Ben and Christy thank you for your help in getting my blog in book form. Thank you Maddie and Annika for your love, laughter and the joy you have brought to my life.
Thank you to all who followed and encouraged me on my daily journey. It felt like you all were there with me every step of the way!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you like your book! I can't wait to sit and read it next week!!

    ReplyDelete